EU VC update 15/02/08

Napalmbrain

WiiChat Member
May 15, 2006
Cardiff, Wales
A slight improvement this week, as we get two pretty good Sega games:

Eternal Champions
Phantasy Star II

As always I recommend buying the Sega Mega Drive Collection for PS2 rather than getting Phantasy Star II on VC, but I shall say it's an awesome game with a much better storyline than the average RPG. Second only to Phantasy Star IV for the title of best Mega Drive RPG.

Cool games i prolly get Phantasy Star II since i like them and there one of my favorite RPG games too for the Genesis and also Phantasy Star Universe for the PC as well.

Napalmbrain said:
A slight improvement this week, as we get two pretty good Sega games:

Eternal Champions
Phantasy Star II

As always I recommend buying the Sega Mega Drive Collection for PS2 rather than getting Phantasy Star II on VC, but I shall say it's an awesome game with a much better storyline than the average RPG. Second only to Phantasy Star IV for the title of best Mega Drive RPG.

But still we need Phantasy star one two know the plot
But meh
Its kinda explained

Eternal Chanpions
yes2sb1.gif

Ok its a bugger to pull off the moves
Its a bit slugish
It feals a bit slow now (Played it a while ago on my mega drive)
But still its good

I managed to get the plot of Phantasy Star II without playing the first one. That said, it would be fantastic if they did release the first one on VC.

So we can bet on great games like Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Mega Man X, Blackthorne, Deja Vu, Faxandu, and many others won't come out this year. In fact we'll be lucky to get even one of them at this rate. But look on the bright side... There is no bright side at the moment.

Back