EU VC update 21/12/07

Napalmbrain said:
A decidedly mediocre week, unless you like old NES sports games. Or if you don't like them, there's the worst game in the Wonder Boy series to try as well.

Blades of Steel
Skate or Die
Monster Lair

I was hoping for something better in this Xmas week. :(

DAMN YOU GUYS!!!!!!:mad5:

I want Blades of Steel so bad......Skate or Die was kinda fun but probably not worth the money since most of the stages really do suck.

Conan the Librarian said:
DAMN YOU GUYS!!!!!!:mad5:

I want Blades of Steel so bad......Skate or Die was kinda fun but probably not worth the money since most of the stages really do suck.
wait....we have something the americans want..........give us full control over new york city and u will have your blades of steel :devil:

minto said:
wait....we have something the americans want..........give us full control over new york city and u will have your blades of steel :devil:

"cough" "cough"

We are getting brawl first:lol:

Could play this card anytime i like :lol:

laderer5 said:
"cough" "cough"

We are getting brawl first:lol:

Could play this card anytime i like :lol:
well it seems i have been outsmarted.....you win this round but i will be back just wait and see(flees)

Napalmbrain said:
A decidedly mediocre week, unless you like old NES sports games. Or if you don't like them, there's the worst game in the Wonder Boy series to try as well.

Blades of Steel
Skate or Die
Monster Lair

I was hoping for something better in this Xmas week. :(

Monster lair was only any good in the arcade

supanova said:
I wouldn't think we would be far behind them in getting Brawl.

Then you underestimate just how nasty Nintendo can often be to Europe and Australia. Remember our 5 month wait for Super Paper Mario (and the nasty little glitch we got for our patience)? Last I heard we're not getting Brawl until the second quarter of 2008, while the Yanks get in February.

Back