EU VC update 22/02/08

Things are on the up
Two weeks
Two games

Wonder when where gonna be getin wonderboy on the Master system ?

Damn you guys got River City Ransom i mean Street Gangs... one of my favorite cool games to play and its like Double Dragon too... hope we get that game next week... good games for you guys!

damn, i remember playing wonderboy on my pre-genesis sega system :sick:

Just curious, as I don't want to start a thread about this, what are the chances of Europe getting Smash Brothers 64 within, say, a month?

Is this just wishful thinking and we should expect it in June when it comes out here?

I've spent a lot of money on wii points in the past month and I have 1000 left. Ideally, I'd save them, but there are a few NES games I've been putting off.

supanova said:
Just curious, as I don't want to start a thread about this, what are the chances of Europe getting Smash Brothers 64 within, say, a month?

Is this just wishful thinking and we should expect it in June when it comes out here?

I've spent a lot of money on wii points in the past month and I have 1000 left. Ideally, I'd save them, but there are a few NES games I've been putting off.
dienow1sx9.jpg

Just get the damn NES games and shut the smeg up about smash brothers
We are starin to get some good games and not the one title that few know about and you wine about the lack of smash brothers
Look a week where we get two games that most people know of with out usein google

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
dienow1sx9.jpg

Just get the damn NES games and shut the smeg up about smash brothers
We are starin to get some good games and not the one title that few know about and you wine about the lack of smash brothers
Look a week where we get two games that most people know of with out usein google

No, you know what? You can **** off and die.

I believe my post was worthy of a ****ing question.

Would you have rather me start a new thread?!!!

supanova said:
No, you know what? You can **** off and die.
noulg6.jpg

I believe my post was worthy of a ****ing question.
No it wasnt as wii do not know when a game comes to VC
Winein about it on here dosnt get it realesd faster

Would you have rather me start a new thread?!!!
Would you rather me start a new thread?!!!

supanova said:
You need to stop with those god awful pictures.
no5gx9.png

Or maybe I will when you stop BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWin

Back