EU VC update 23/11/07

Napalmbrain

WiiChat Member
May 15, 2006
Cardiff, Wales
If you thought we'd get four games this week to make up for last week's measly offering of one crappy game, you thought wrong! In fact this week we're only getting two games. Fortunately, both of them are decent:

Bubble Bobble
King of Fighters '94

I should remind people that there are better versions of KoF (as well as other Neo Geo fighters) to come.

Not too bad games... ill get King of Fighters 94 for the Neo Geo when it comes to the US, one of my favorite games to play and buy it on the wii shop as well.

Two good games
Shame SNK havent put there remake of 94 online (Charicters redrawn, more charicters)

Still if SNK are gona go throw KOF in order (there is a storyline that gose throw each game) it will be a while before we get to the EPIC 98 version.

But bubble booble is also one one of the Tato collections but the NES version is worth a look for those looking for a good co-op JUMPAN GAEM THING

Trust me
KOF 94 isnt worth it ( Irecnetly replayed it)
Get fatal fury instead or wait for 95/98/99/2003

I've been more than a bit busy playing Galaxy and Endless Ocean to notice the VC recently.. .. .. .. .. ..

BUBBLE BOBBLE!!!!!!

I'm off to the Nintendo Shop

Alkaline said:
Yeah I never played KOF'94. I started at '95 on the Saturn which was awesome. Has it been confirmed we are getting more KOF/FF?
We should be they cant stop at the start

I've been more than a bit busy playing Galaxy and Endless Ocean to notice the VC recently.. .. .. .. .. ..

BUBBLE BOBBLE!!!!!!

I'm off to the Nintendo Shop

Wait till you see some other NeoGeo games
There bubble bobble with diffrent clothes on

Back