EU VC update 7/12/07

Rolling thunder 2 - Damn fine 2d shooter (also on the Namco collection)
Doors loads of them
Cybernator - Herd of never played (not a Nintendo child)
Light crusader - Tresure dose a (kinda) rpg (remeber they make action games) and it turns out nice again

Quite a good week
Id say Rolling thunder 2 is worth a look if you like 2d scrolling shooters (and like opening doors)

Some good news. Ok I already told you Nintendo will be ramping up VC releases next year from 1-3 to 3-5 a week. They are also launching 1.8 million Wii's a month now! That means by the end of this year they would have launched 17-18 million Wii's!

Next year they will have 50 million Wii's out by the end of 2008! Freaking insane! Now let's double Sony's number from 6 million by the end of this year to a more generous 2x next year if all goes well. That puts them at 18 million. It will take Sony 2-3 years to match Nintendo's first year. It's clear 2008 will define the winner this console wars. I wonder where Microsoft will rank? BTW VGcharts isn't reporting the recent Wii and 360 sales, they are biased, and not relying on realistic sales anymore. Chalk them up as another nextgenwars website with a ticker.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6183765.html

Last edited:
I've heard Baseball Stars 2 and Ghosts 'n Goblins are the other two games for Monday.

Dont wii allready have ghosts and goblins ?(Unless its on the NES)
No point geting it its on the Capcom collection

Darkprinny said:
Dont wii allready have ghosts and goblins ?(Unless its on the NES)
No point geting it its on the Capcom collection

There's a Genesis game called Ghouls 'n Ghosts and a SNES game called Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts. The Capcom Classics Collection has all three of the games. Its version of Ghosts 'n Goblins is the arcade version too.

Zackh321 said:
There's a Genesis game called Ghouls 'n Ghosts and a SNES game called Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts. The Capcom Classics Collection has all three of the games. Its version of Ghosts 'n Goblins is the arcade version too.

I got that collection. The series is alright, but hard as nails!

The one on the PSP is ment to be one of the hardest games ever

Back