Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

Lets try and keep all the delivery confirmations and out of stock messages in here please. The majority of of the forum are gonna be posting up their delivery dates etc - lets try and keep the thread clutter down and post in here :)

So far mine are all on track for Dec8th delivery - Component cables are dated 8-9 though :scared: (Amazon UK)

Mine's on its way from GAME.co.uk with twilight princess (just got the despatched email)

I'm a happy chappy :D

All the best

Nintendoid

yeh Game confirmed me a few days ago and just tracked down my order and says DESPATCHED. Same goes for WII Play yay. Althought i ordered an extra wiimote and nunchaku from pc world and they havent said anyythhing since that. SHould i be worried?

Mines being delivered on the 8th from Gameplay.com, my component cables haven't been confirmed and neither have my 3 extra Wii Motes or my 4 classic controllers. But Red Steel, Zelda, 3 extra Nunchuks and my 2000 Wii points have been.

Also I've ordered Wii Play from Play.com but there has been no change in what it says. Just says preordered like it always has.

Mine should be ok. Though I asked in GAME today about the midnight launch, and they said that only Oxford is doing a midnight launch now. Well at least that means I'll be able to get some sleep before a good day's Wii-ing.

Has anyone got any news on the number of Wiis Woolworths will be getting? in general, and even down to regional stores?

My mate on here (Grimbo) called me today to tell me he got a call from Argos to say they've been delayed and he won't get his until middle of next week.

I got home, no phone messages so called Argos and the very helpful lady informs me that if I've had no contact to say mine has been delayed then I will be getting it on Friday 8th PM delivery to my area (Teesside) 1pm - 6pm :)

She mentioned that they are only able to fulfil the deliveries to specific areas on release day and mine appears to be one being fulfilled so far!

Congratulations to everyone that have its order on the way... for those that need to wait a bit... patience... it worth the wait.

got a phone call from virgin megastore a week ago (went there cos my local game had allocated all of their wiis) and i went down the next day and paid for it in full, gonna go collect it at 8:30 friday morning (i asked the guy specifically if they started handing them out then)
hopefully everything will be fine

Hi all,
I too ordered from Littlewoods (roryrc) and estimated delivery time is up to the 5th Feb. Emailed them about it but doubt they know more at this stage.

I don't know who to blame, Argos or Nintendo....

If Argos were promised 22000 and only received 18000 as per the "word on the street" - then that isn't Argos' fault.

However, they should dispatch the units on a first come first served basis.

My mate is getting his on Friday and I'm not - even though I ordered before him!

That is just wrong!

Back