Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

My amazon preorder, has stated 14th from the start then i changed delivery and it says the 12th, but my games are coming on the 8th and it says they are ready to be dispatched, amazon emailed me back a couple of weeks ago saying the dates are all mixed up, but by the looks of things i wont be getting my wii on the 8th....i know its just a few days later but i booked the day off any everything :( and having the games and no console will be tourture... :( damn, double damn.

I had problems with amazon (not their fault, it was my stupid bank).I'm due for a delivery on the 8-9th (I did the login and change postage to 1st class again to get round the 14-15th delivery bug) but then I looked it up and saw my game was dispatching soon but my wii wasn't and then saw that my bank refused my debit card payment despite it being less than half my daily withdrawal allowance and me having more than the amount of money I needed plus an unused £100 overdraft facility. I changed cards to my Amex and i think the system is automated, I did it after working hours and it now says dispatching soon which should mean thurs morning which combined with 1st class should mean I hopefully get it on launch.

Well I ordered mine in person at a Game(uk) store in Hull, went down today and some guy rambled on about bundles and **** for ages, I stopped him and said "Just wondering, theoretically if one were to...I don't know, not actually care one bit about bundles" he looked at me and went "er...okay then it's in the back now we open at 8am friday" I thanked him and then played guitar hero II for about 45 mins and was asked to leave :p

So I'm going down tomorrow night [as there are 150 preorders and I would quite like to make sure I get the games and controllers I want (Wii package, LoZ:TP, perhaps Wiiplay and another nunchuk] to wait outside the shopping centre as if I were last in line I wouldn't get any choice or controllers plus I have like 9-6 lectures that day ¬_¬;

At least my housemate is going with me.

My pre order at Play is in the final stage of the order and should ship today, have also heard that they are doing 24 hour delivery on them so fingers crossed I should get it today, only problem now is no one is going to be at home, need to try and get of work or speak nicely to Parcel Force and see if they will deliver to me at work.

Ordered and confirmed from amazon.co.uk I Chose free delievery because im in no rush.

Just got 3 emails from Play saying that due to shortages I won't be getting my extra remote. Nunchuk or points card, so thought oh well, have to get them from somewhere else. Then looked on my Play account and the point’s card is about to be shipped so that's weird!!! Have to phone and see what is going on!

1 x Wii Console from HMV
1 x Zelda from HMV

If HMV fail on providing Zelda - I've got a contact at WHSmith who has told me what stock they've received. He's put aside
1 x Zelda
1 x Controller (both parts).

Going to pick it all up Friday first thing :)

IwantaWii said:
ill be picking my wii up at midnight :D cant wait

That's a tempting idea - but I'll be in the pub and I don't think carrying my Wii home would be such a good idea.

Wii Day 2morrow!

Amazon.co.uk says:

Delivery #1: Not Yet Dispatched
Dispatch estimate: 11 Dec 2006
Delivery estimate: 14 Dec 2006 - 15 Dec 2006

I am so frustrated now. It was supposed to be delivered on the 8th, surely? I must have been like the first person to get one as I was constantly refreshing the page. Hopefully this is a mix up.

Just got an "order has been dispatched" email with tracking info from amazon.co.uk - woohoo

They're sending out via parcelforce

honeymustard said:
Amazon.co.uk says:

I am so frustrated now. It was supposed to be delivered on the 8th, surely? I must have been like the first person to get one as I was constantly refreshing the page. Hopefully this is a mix up.

I had this as well intially - it is a mixup - you'll probably get your confirmation today.

honeymustard said:
Amazon.co.uk says:

Amazon.co.uk have sent out my copy of Zelda, but not my Wii console yet. They say it will be Dispatching soon and should still arrive for tomorrow. I jmust hope to god this is true. Will keep this updated.

Back