Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

I did have express, but i moved it to first class to try and eradicate the 15th problem, it says the 12th for the wii....which is worrying, the games saying 8th-9th and say they are going to be dispatched soon. also ive just emailed amazon asking about it? couple of weeks ago i got a email saying i should get it on the 8th, but who knows apprantly if u change ur delivery it puts u to the back of the queue?

Last edited:
Notice for all Woolworths pre-orders. !!!

My friend who works at woolies just phoned me to tell me that a lot of there stores wont have wii's in until midday tommorrow. Seeing as I booked a day off work to get mine in the morning and play it all day I am p*ssed off.

Then again its amazing that woolies didn't totally f*ck everything up. Simply getting a wii on the launch day from woolies is a major achievement. But thats assuming that there are no probs tomorrow...

Amazon UK

Twilight princess dispatched

wii console on order dispatched separately

How annoying is that??? (Says on website dispatching soon, now what does THAT mean???????)

Express delivery too

Last edited:
rindulus007 said:
Amazon UK

Twilight princess dispatched

wii console on order dispatched separately

How annoying is that??? (Says on website dispatching soon, now what does THAT mean???????)

Express delivery too

I have the EXACT same thing. Hopefully it just means that the van coming to collect the bulkier objects hasnt arrived yet.

pandoras_socks said:
ive got this horrible feeling....lol

.........After all the crap Amazon put us through with their pre-order policy we're gonna get a game but no console!!! I think I'll have to re-think Amazon in future.. as they say themselves...Amazon.co.uk and you're done !! :crazy:

rindulus007 said:
.........After all the crap Amazon put us through with their pre-order policy we're gonna get a game but no console!!! I think I'll have to re-think Amazon in future.. as they say themselves...Amazon.co.uk and you're done !! :crazy:
STOP WORRYING. You can't cancel your order now, which means it IS shipping today.

Christo said:
STOP WORRYING. You can't cancel your order now, which means it IS shipping today.

You beat me to it! I was just about to post that very information.

Cheers anyway:thumbsup:

pandoras_socks said:
i can still cancel my order for the wii, just not the games.

You're not on express delivery though are you? maybe that's the difference.

just to clarify according to their web-site..:-

"Dispatching Soon

This means your order has entered the dispatch process. It will leave our fulfilment centre as soon as it is ready, usually within the next 24 hours. You cannot change or cancel an order once it has entered the dispatch process."

Last edited:
yeah obviously they are gonna get the express deliverys out first then start on the first class royal mail stuff, still would of thought it would be "items dispatching soon" not "items not dispatched" considering im supposed to get it tomarrow.

Tesco

I rang the main customer service number & they were acting all dumb as if nobody knew what was going on, then eventually the woman caved in and told me a list of the limited number of stores who are receiving stock - this is basically all the major stores who sell everything. She also said they SHOULD be selling from midnight, i rang the store nearest to me (still 30 miles away!!) and they 1st of all said they didnt know if they were getting stock, so i hung up,tried again, next person said they should be but that they might not start selling until 8am as nobody will be working on the electronics desk!! But then he said he wasnt certain!!

Nobody seems to know what the hell is going on at tesco! I was told yesterday that at 12pm tomorrow they are going on the tesco direct website & being sold but who knows??? Certainly no-one from tesco!!

my order was for first class delivery, not express. Its at status dispatched (got my confirmation around 10:30 this morning). Maybe they're preparing despatches by region.

I'm sure everyone's orders will have changed to status dispatched by the end of the day.

Woolworths Sucks! Will I get my wii at launch?

OK,

I pre-ordered my wii in my local woolworths store (as game and gamestation were sold out of pre-orders). I am no 2 on the list.

But...

Woolworths have taken payment for my wii, but they do not yet have the wii's in store...!? My friend works at woolworths (loser) and he has told me they "might" be in tomorrow for around 11ish. And the problem is with parcelforce.

Does this suck or what? I've been ranting for weeks about how woolworths were one of the few companies who could f*ck up something like this.

So what are my chances of gettin a wii at launch..? :(

Just got an email from amazon saying i wont be getting mine for release they estimate it "might" be dispatched on the 12th but theres no certianty....that sucks major ass. im gonna try get one at midnight and cancel my amazon order, i cant get anytime off work otherwise not in the run up to xmas anyway

Back