Europe MOHH2 release pushed back?

cyberzomby

OH NOES! A PICTURE
May 9, 2007
Netherlands
Wii Online Code
4855-3513-2198-8739
Hey mohh2 fans that live in europe,

I was under the impression that we would get our game at november 30th. Now on a dutch forum ( and the website where I pre-ordered it ) they say that it could just as well be the end of march 2008.

Is there any official news of the release date ( pushed back or not ? ) because all I heard are rumours. No hard facts in like trailers or something.

hmmm, that sucks bad if it did, even tho i live in NA and we already have our release, i hope for you that its not true

Might be a blessing in disguise for me, bit skint at the moment!

Why is that? Because than you will have finances to buy it? Or because theres much much much more games coming out in november?

Been a heavy month going out and credit cards to pay!

I can actually confirm that the release date has been pushed back for europe..
On play.com and various other retailers they have changed their dates from 30/11 to next year... and in some cases they have removed the game from their coming soon lists.

If you people still have hope in wii, you suck.
I was actually looking forward to this game and i had saved up for it, now the basterds take it away?
U know what, im gona get mario galaxy instead.

Cap'n Goes to Check His Pre-order.

This news angers me. Also the fact that on Virgin they haven't changed the release date, which offers me [probably false] hope! Why so long though? Anyone know why this may be? I suppose it will at least give me more time to play Galaxy, Corruption, Pro Street, and Umbrella Chronicles. Oh and carry on through the extras on RE4!

The cappin' cancels his pre-order and searches for new game

Back