Europe MOHH2 release pushed back?

Yup me 2 I guess. THIS SUCKS ASS!!!!!!

I was really looking forward! Talking my girlfriends ears off with my constant nagging: "I want to play heroes 2!"

Now Im seriously thinking of buying mario galaxy!! I was going to ask it for X-mas. Not sure if I want to wait that long now.

Well a lot of other sources say its not

Amazon.co.uk
bol.com ( big europe online store )

and than theres all the smaller E-shops ( also the one I pre-ordered my copy at )

Well Im sorry I kinda lost my "cool" but this is to me what Brawl is to a lot of others :p ( I know Brawl is a huge game for me as well but thats far away from now! so I need another game wich I can get all hyped up about.

I still say you guys should buy this game it is awesome. It would suck if it actually got delayed for you guys, I hope it doesn't though...:(

I got the dreaded email from Virgin saying that the release date had been changed, to February 8th...hatred! I was extremely looking forward to this game, as I said before though, I suppose it will give me more time on other games, but 3 months is just sh*t!

Yup.... I didnt get an e-mail though. Not that it means that there still is a chance to see the release in november >.<

lol I got owned again? Good lord, I'm so happy I have a Wiikey. I will not pass on this one for so long.

I think if the release date crap is still like this when I want another console, Im going to buy a US version and try to get it to work here in Europe >.<

I am just going to buy Galaxy or metroid tomorrow and get the other for Christmas then re-pre-order MOHH2 late January.

aaahw. Its almost so bad I want to put a bullet in my or someone else's head :p ( just kidding of-course ) but I am bummed out seriously >.<

I am getting Galaxy today with my MOHH2 fund =/

Shame, was excited.

Back