European release date for Opera Wii browser

I believe Nintendo and Opera were quoted on Opera Press Release Site that Opera for Wii is free to dowload until June 2007 after that users will have to use Wii Points to download (not use) the browser Once you have downloaded it it can be used freely Just like Virtual Console Games

Right, it's not a trial for those who download it before June 07....it's just downloaded. You download it once and that's it...if you download it after june, you hafta pay a one time fee around $10 or something.

Now we just wait for their online game network. I hope they give us virtual console games multiplayer online. SMK all the way.

sagema said:
Now we just wait for their online game network. I hope they give us virtual console games multiplayer online. SMK all the way.

It was stated by Nintendo that Virtual Console games will be there exact original which means no online multiplayer. They hinted that some may but I doubt it. This is of course an exception to NEW games they realease on the VC and Indie Games by publishers.

I completely fail to see why anyone could be remotely excited by this.

Surely everyone who owns a Wii has access to a PC.

Thanks Nintendo Of America for leaving, us (North America) in the dark AGAIN!!! I hope you Europeans find your web-browser to be the awsomeness.

Adisah said:
Thanks Nintendo Of America for leaving, us (North America) in the dark AGAIN!!! I hope you Europeans find your web-browser to be the awsomeness.

You obvisually did not read the whole thread. It stated in the first post that it sounds like it applies to North America as well.

This is good news for me as my wife is always using my PC for the internet, now she can use the Wii and i can get my PC back:lol:

Killa_Kam said:
This is good news for me as my wife is always using my PC for the internet, now she can use the Wii and i can get my PC back:lol:

Sure thats a good idea? Now whenever you want to play a game she'll be using the Wii.

It says the sign up page it is a secure connection, but it isn't. Not that you need to notice that to know it's scam from the start :)

WTH people, when i go to Wii Shop Channel and look at it it says it will be released in 2007, and it will require a one time payment.... Is this only me?

I think the Wii browser rules! Whereas the DS browser sucks as it doesn't have flash and is quite slow, but not as slow as the PSP one.

Idiot

MetroidZ said:
no that's wrong. after July 07, everyone will have to pay a one time fee for the browser.

IT SAYS ON NINTNDOWII.COM AND WIKIPEDIA THAT IF YOU DOWNLOADED IT BEFORE JULY U DONT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING AT ALLLLLL!!! Unless you reformat your system.

Back