European users: No stars in Red Steel?

thisisgil

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
1616-2753-9551-8415
I have no card to add star points for Red Steel in my case - does this title not include star points?

i thought i had misplaced mine.. but after looking around. looks like there are no stars for it :/

the only game i got points for was Zelda. Maybe they just come with Nintendo games.

For Europe-Nintendo.com?

You only get them with Nintendo Games

Such as -
MARIO karts
ZELDA
Metroid Prime
Etc!

I thought Wii Play/Sports and Zelda came with stars and only Nintendo own games...i.e Wario Ware will be the next.

Wolvey said:
I thought Wii Play/Sports and Zelda came with stars and only Nintendo own games...i.e Wario Ware will be the next.

Thats what I just said...

You get them with NINTENDO Products

Theres one with your Wii..

Wii_Smurf said:
For Europe-Nintendo.com?

You only get them with Nintendo Games

Such as -
MARIO karts
ZELDA
Metroid Prime
Etc!

This is what I thought orignally, but I've gotten points before for Phoenix Wright and Trauma Centre, so now I'm confused....

Wii points are only for Nintendo games. Red Steel is made by Ubisoft.

Pheonix Wright = Nintendo
Trauma Centre = Nintendo

Last edited:
Tjharwin said:
Wii points are only for Nintendo games. Red Steel is made by Ubisoft.

See above - what about Phoenix Wright and Trauma Centre? They are not 1st party titles...

Phoenix Wright is Capcom, and Trauma Centre is Atlus - neither are first party Nintendo titles...

Capcom is deeply associated with Nintendo which is why Resident Evil 4 and Phoenix Wright come with points. As for Atlus, I don't know...

Im gutted after nintendo reveling that star points can be used to purchase wii points. Guess ill have to dip into my wallet if i want some VC games.

Back