Evangelion

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
I just started wondering if now could be an excellent time to consider making a Neon Genesis Evangelion game for the Wii. They made a game for the N64 that looked ok, and now the PSP has a game, both go parallel with the story of the show. I'd think that since Nintendo has had the rights to make it before, and now with a whole new style of gameplay available, maybe this could be the right time to shine?

ocdan said:
..............oh crap yer right! well the only 2 i can think of are naruto and db/z/gt
Mmkay... Time for me to list some off.

Pokemon
Digimon
Fullmetal Alchemist (****in' kickass anime! xD But the game sucked. Oh, and I just watched the movie. ****in'... Love... It... xD)
Ghost in the Shell
Gundam series'
Shaman King
Inuyasha
Zatch Bell
One Piece
And finally...
Yu-Gi-Oh... *Gag* Hoooorid.

Err... Anyway. There's more, which I'm not TOTALLY positive that they suck, but there's a 99.9% chance they do. Generally saying, I haven't played them, seen footage of them, or seen reviews of them. (X-PLAY! xD)
So I'm giving them... Err... The -slightest- benefit of the doubt.

And those are...
Yu Yu Hakusho
Cowboy Bebop (One letter away from my name! You wanna try and guess it? xD)
Aaand...
Gungrave.

But there is one... ONE!... Anime-based game that was good. Well, maybe I should say games. And when I say good, I mean... Well, you get what I mean. And that one legendary (Or not so much) anime game series is...
The .Hack// games.

They were ****in' awesome.

...Mmmmkay, I'm done with the excessively long post. =D

well the gundam fighting games were cool, but why is the wii getting that shitty SD Gundam when PS3 gets that awesome Mobile Suit Gundam....makes me o aaaaargh, SD isnt even on my least favorite list, its just on a peice of paper that reads "Least"...
Pokemon is still exceptional, they seem to keep the ball rolling and changing every-game, unlike naruto and dbz.

ocdan said:
well the gundam fighting games were cool, but why is the wii getting that shitty SD Gundam when PS3 gets that awesome Mobile Suit Gundam....makes me o aaaaargh, SD isnt even on my least favorite list, its just on a peice of paper that reads "Least"...
Pokemon is still exceptional, they seem to keep the ball rolling and changing every-game, unlike naruto and dbz.
Well, the early Pokemon games were REALLY good, but the newer ones are... Eh...

NeMeZyZ said:
1) if "bebop" is part of your name then...
2) i feel SOOOOOO bad for ur ass
...It's funny, being made fun of by you. =D
And it's Rebop. *Shrugs* Not that bad.

Back