BlightedArt

vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv
Sep 18, 2006
New Zealand.
Hey guys,

I got this from another forum:

Hey guys,
Just wanted to see if any of you had seen this since it wasn't posted:

"Q I recently went into a GameStop store to see if they had a Wii Kiosk and pick up the new Splinter Cell. While I was in there, I began to discuss the Wii system with the manager of the store. He explained Nintendo recently held a GameStop Managers kind of meet and greet for the Wii, with Reggie present. He also said Reggie announced their is still one more big secret left on the Wii, which will be revealed around launch. I called another store and the manager there said Reggie did in fact say such a thing. My question is have you heard any of this? Do you have any speculation as to what it may be? I have heard it is potentially a graphics solution or a camera attachment.

A

Wow, you're up on your stuff. I can confirm that there was a GameStop retreat and Reggie did in fact say there will be another big Wii revelation around launch time.

As to what I think this new announcement might be? I have no idea. However, I'd think it would most likely be specs related (since Nintendo is still hush-hush about what the Wii actually incorporates). My second theory is that the revelation will be about Wii's online capabilities."
Link: http://www.gamepro.com/community/ask_pros.cfm?action=view&question_id=32486&category=nintendo

Last edited:
Hmm, I wonder if that's true or just a rumor? I'm glad it's recent; October 24. I truly can't imagine what it is other than maybe...all Wii games will cost $40! That would be great, but probably won't happen.

Maybe they will reveal that the Wii-Mote could be used for underwater breathing, or can double as a jet-pack?!?!

Thats gotta be it! I personally thing it'll be that the wii will have a controller that can double as a defibulator.

Probably you can buy another Wii color than just white like green, red , grey (lame) , or black !

I think it's probably a fake however it might be more info on how the ds and the Wii connect. For example, rather than having a mic on the wiimote, you could use the ds's mic to chat to friends while playing.

Just thought, If the wii connects to the internet even when it's off it means that if it had a mic, or if it utilized the ds mic then you could have a free internet phone. That would be awesome.

It most probably is a mic after you said that Max, how else would we communicate with other players online?

Unless Ninty plans on bringing out headsets ofcourse, but if not then it's highly likely that your suggestion of the mic is true.

Jenova said:
Maybe they will reveal that the Wii-Mote could be used for underwater breathing, or can double as a jet-pack?!?!
Or that it comes with full footage of Reggie defeating the evil lord Zenu (Or is it Xenu? >.> ...Gah. >.<) using the ultimate gadget in history... THE WII-MOTE! xD

Back