evening and weekend hunting

Burley

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2011
Canada
First off thanks for taking the time to read my post. Myself and my wife play TRI as much as our free time will allow and we are looking for one or two friendly mature, respectful hunting companions. We are HR 50 and looking to start running ala soon. Not big fans of random pug's (i wont go in to detailed reasons why) but prefer consistent groups. Long story short if your also looking for a regular team message me here

NA server EST

Hey, I am looking for some new people to play with regularly. Most of the people on my friend list are hardly on, and I too dislike playing with random people. I am HR 185ish and I am more than willing to help. If you want to meet up, just tell me a time. I am in NA PST
and my player name is Valesti.

yeah i dont mind being helped (annoying on the fact that i had reset everything god dam it)

my character name is
Lucy

Hr 31 (before reset i was Hr 60)

title
silent hunter

cant remember my id but you will be easy to find me hope to quest with you sometime in the future

:lovewii:

Last edited:
I would love a consistant team, but unfortunatly, we have been having some connection problems lately, so if you still want to hunt with me, I am currently hr 33. Message me for all of my info!

Back