Everquest to wii?????????????????????????????????????

Wiiluvr

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2009
Wii land
Would that be fun????? We could talk and fite and quest lol tell me what you think?? Wii is power to handle anything!!!

Ha..you acting responsible is funny. With all your spam, youll be banned by tommorow. Lates..Ill miss you.......................not really.

Plz dont try to take over our convo. Lol just kidding we all talk on best forums kek

Ah...lol. Yeah the wii sucks compared to PS3. There i am on-topic.

Lol ya more fun is collecting shoes with gum lol ps3 is ok but its same as ps2 lol and blu ray is worse than vhs

Wow..you really dont know what your talking about..theres a lot of differnces between the two.

PS3:Weighing about 11 pounds and measuring 12.8 inches wide by 3.86 inches high by 10.89 inches long, the PlayStation 3 is larger than the PlayStation 2, the diminutive Nintendo Wii, or the Microsoft Xbox 360. Like those consoles, it can be oriented vertically or horizontally. Either way, the PS3's striking design looks right at home in the living room (admittedly, however, its polished top surface is prone to finger marks). The PS3 runs more quietly than the Xbox 360 but is a bit louder than the almost silent Wii. Though the unit itself doesn't get too toasty, the air around it tends to feel warm after a few hours of continuous play.

The PlayStation 3 comes in two versions. The $599 model (which I tested) has a 60GB hard disk; built-in 802.11b/g wireless networking; and MemoryStick, SD, and CompactFlash slots. The $499 unit omits Wi-Fi capability and the media card slots, and has a 20GB drive. You can replace the hard drive on either version, and the supplied manual explains how to swap in your own 2.5-inch, serial ATA drive. Our sibling publication GamePro has posted scans of these instructions.

The differences between the two PlayStation versions end there; both provide a Blu-ray slot drive, HDMI-output, gigabit networking, four USB 2.0 ports, and built-in Bluetooth 2.0 support.

Back