Every time I quit ,lose all my lives?

XLaw

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Latvia / Europe
Whats up? Is that suppost to happen? Every time I quit the game (turn off) I had like 70x Marios (lives) and when I play the game again ,I have just 4x lives :shocked:

Yes. The same thing happened with SM64. You get a 5-up letter from Mailtoad every time you boot up though and there are several one-up mushrooms located throughout the observatory.

XLaw said:
Whats up? Is that suppost to happen? Every time I quit the game (turn off) I had like 70x Marios (lives) and when I play the game again ,I have just 4x lives :shocked:
I have a question...did you save it? It is not a sarcastic question, I am just wondering because that could be the problem.

No - saving is not the problem seeing as the game will save when you complete a stage or when you quit. I don't know why they did that but it does suck to lose all those lives.

I wondered about that as well at first :lol:
Doesn't matter though, because like others said, there are tons around the observatory as well as in the levels themselves.
And collecting 50 crystal shard things isn't too hard either if you take your time.

Yes, this is normal like the other said.

But I don't really pay attention to the number of my lifes.

So I'm not angry about this.

Back