EVERY Wii Game Rated!

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Well not here, but I just got the Nintendo magazine as a one off, and next months magazine (comes out 24th November) has every single Wii game rated :D
Just though a lot of you would be interested :) I sure am, will help me with some games that I'm not too sure whether to get or not :)

wiicanchangetheworld said:
How is a game rating exciting, lol ?
Erm 'cause you get an unbiased view on games and stuff. And for games like Tony Hawk which I'm thinking about getting 'cause it looks like an SSX style game, I can find out what people think of it bit by bit, which bits are good, which bits lack, and see whether I want it or not

Oh my bad, I thought you meant ratings as in E, M, T etc. You meant game quality ratings. That makes much more sense now.

I got the magazine this morning and here are all the ratings! (putting it under spoiler incase anyones getting it and does'nt want surprise to be ruined :)

Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess 97%
Wii Sports...... 90%
Red Steel...... 91%
Madden NFL '07...... 86%
Need For Speed : Carbon...... 59% (very disappointed with their review for this :()
Wii Play...... 91%
Call Of Duty 3...... 86%
Super Monkey Ball : Banana Blitz...... 81%
Rayman Raving Rabbids...... 78%
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam ...... 85%

Didn't exactly review EVERY game, but I'll update when they do (if I get the issues) and they did do 10 of the main titles so s'all cool :) enjoy :)

MetroidZ said:
Man, I thought need for speed would get a better rating, maybe the game just sucks.
Same, the ratings 'cause of the controls. Apparently theirs 5 different ways to control your car, but none of 'em are like a really good/easy way to do it. Low rating also 'cause of the gameplay being the same as the other games (kinda expected that) I'll probably still take a risk and get it though

Red Steel got a 91%? Looks like Nintendo are the ONLY sources giving that game that high of a rating.

Back