Everybody's nintendo channel

madbeanman said:

The person i talked with last night, Must have known me. Cause all i got from them was (CONFIRMED).
But i also asked about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My life as a king, right?. The person never heard of it!. There is a PRESS RELEASE for the game. from GDC in Febuary 08.
So i'm sure it's going to be with the service WiiWare. On that day!.

I'll keep all posted.
Thanks

Last edited:
it suppose to let you play demo and download demos to your ds i think someone correct me if im wrong

There will be also previews for games that aren't released yet fro both DS and the Wii.

eddiemon said:
There will be also previews for games that aren't released yet fro both DS and the Wii.

My Wii Light Is Blue Guys! :) Maybe It's What We Waited For.

IndianDan said:
Damn i thought it was the day. sorry it was a pal i like. :p
LMAO, that was very funny. If we dont have the blue light why would you be the only one? Are you SPECIAL? LOL

It was the people at nintendo customer service annoyed at him because he keeps ringing them up.

Only joking we need u for info.

madbeanman said:
It was the people at nintendo customer service annoyed at him because he keeps ringing them up.

Only joking we need u for info.

Well I'm Here. All I Can Say For This At This Time. Is Confirmed! I do hope we get a email telling us that it's launching with the WiiWare Service May 12 Th For The USA. Also I Am Getting No Where with My Press Media Person for it. Just No data in the computers at this time. Please call your Nintendo Customer service for updates. then get back to me for it.

Please PM Me If you want to join my site. Thank you
Daniel Q

it matter what games u buy some are 15,000 points=$15.00

Prince726 said:
it matter what games u buy some are 15,000 points=$15.00
That's For The WiiWare Service. The Other Might Be Free To Get. Also Read Your PM.

Back