Everyone enjoying WiiChat now?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Like the title says, is everyone enjoying the forums now.
Personally, I have not found the forums to be too bad, and have enjoyed posting here the last few months that I have been. Talked and discussed with many great posters, saw some leave, and new ones come in. Its been great.

Now, if I don't post for a few hours, I will come back and see that there are no more posts left by me, meaning everyone is posting and discussing and its made for a great vibe around here.
New threads, great new posters.
Its good stuff.

So how are you finding it?

Ze forums are good....Kinda bored with them on weekends, but by Monday, I'll be up and running.

yes, the forums have been great...........altho i have to admit, there was 1 time where i was inches away to switching to wiiloaded, but i just couldnt do it..........anyways kudos to everyone for making this a great community *claps*

i wish the forums were like a long time ago,with all the good forums and clans

but now its kinda boring :(

bw! said:
i wish the forums were like a long time ago,with all the good forums and clans

but now its kinda boring :(
How long was a "long time ago?"

When I joined I think there were no clans....The glory days before the Pokemon War.....

I've enjoyed sense the day I joined, which is not long ago, but thats not the point. Yes, it might seem like a forum-o-lic or a spammer with alot of posts, but I enjoy Wiichat.

Yeah, i really hated the period where everybody would make posts complaining and all that stupid ****. :lol:

But hey, it's all fine now.

wiichat is on the road to a great recovery!! gooooo wiichat!!

I am really enjoying it.

At a few points I was doubting some things over the site, yet still enjoying it. Now everything is great again, i0n is back, new staff soon, its the winds of change that feel pretty good:)

Wiichat is only better because I found it! lol j/k
I'm glad, because normally, when I signup for a forum, it dies...

Back