Everyone is making me nervous!!

don't worry, nintendo is known for making durable long lasting machines.

BlightedArt said:
*Crosses fingers in the hopes Wiitime recieves his box-of-joy by Wednesday.*

Thank you. thats very nice.. I hope u get ur wii soon and hope our Wii's and everyones works Great!!!

im terrified. Im getting mine (hopefully) in a week or two.

what if it doesn't work.
what if its broken.
what if..
WHAT IF..

AHH!!

Will be reet. Nintendo have far superior customer support to any other games company in the world. And if your worried you wont get another one soon remember your in the US so Im pretty sure they will just take replacements out of the rest of the world (minus Japan) pile, as they normally do (yes im bitter but why not).

Last edited:
Wiitime said:
they had excite truck but they didnt let me use the nunchuck so i couldnt steer so i should played around with the menus.

umm, you dont need the nunchuck to steer for excite truck....

you just turn the wiimote sideways and tilt it to the sides to steer.

Wiitime said:
then i had no idea how to play.. i was pressing up on the control pad but the car wouldnt move..... lol.. i had no idea how to play so i played around with the menu and wiimote

I think I just soiled myself laughing. :eek: :D

jshaw said:
don't worry, nintendo is known for making durable long lasting machines.

Did you stop to look at how many people actually are having problems before you blindly made that statement? :shocked:

Big_Mill said:
Will be reet. Nintendo have far superior customer support to any other games company in the world. And if your worried you wont get another one soon remember your in the US so Im pretty sure they will just take replacements out of the rest of the world (minus Japan) pile, as they normally do (yes im bitter but why not).

who said we were in the usa. I for one are in Canada

BlightedArt said:
*Crosses fingers in the hopes Wiitime recieves his box-of-joy by Wednesday.*

It worked lol, the seller e-mailed me the tracking number and its being recived Wenesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Well, mine works fine. I didnt have any problems. Except I had to get creative with the sensor, but it's all good. If you're not an idiot and read the instruction manual, you won't have any problems. If you do, then you just send it to Nintendo and they rush ship another back to you.

Back