Everyone take a look at your RE4 box

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Thats right take a look at your RE4 Wii Edition box...notice anything odd where the controllers are listed....Whats odd you ask...Theres a classic controller symbol there. So could the game be classic controller ,and possibly gamecube controller compatible? If so why no mention of this in previews,reviews, or even in the manual. I'm going to try it out. Just thought i'd bring it up.

and the verdict is?

edit: wikipedia

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition includes Wii Remote compatibility for numerous gameplay features such as aiming and shooting, reloading and a "search knife" function that aims the knife at the nearest enemy. Players can switch between the Wii Remote and the Gamecube controller at any time, depending on their preferred style of play.

Last edited:
lol eric ...yeah i just tried it out before reading your response. Thats pretty damn kewl i tried both my Classic ,and Gamecube controller...I kind of missed that little laser pointer...,but i still prefer the wiimote aiming i'm able take enemies out faster.

It's soooo amazing that they include gamecube controller support on a GAMECUBE PORTED GAME!!! :mad5:

edit: My advice is to NOT do it. Get something new

Last edited:
ciper said:
It's soooo amazing that they include gamecube controller support on a GAMECUBE PORTED GAME!!! :mad5:

oh ciper settle down now. we all now who you feel about this game already :wink:

Maximo said:
Thats right take a look at your RE4 Wii Edition box...notice anything odd where the controllers are listed....Whats odd you ask...Theres a classic controller symbol there. So could the game be classic controller ,and possibly gamecube controller compatible? If so why no mention of this in previews,reviews, or even in the manual. I'm going to try it out. Just thought i'd bring it up.
they mentioned this so many times in previews, reviews...since 4~5 months ago.

Back