Everything know so far about brawl

Luigi and Jigglypuff were confirmed by a brawl spokesperson at E

jpfan1989 said:
Luigi and Jigglypuff were confirmed by a brawl spokesperson at E

Yeah, I remember that. I'll put that in, but have a question mark by it, since we have no videos or photos. Thanks

And TJ, I found it , thanks

bilzar said:
Yeah, I remember that. I'll put that in, but have a question mark by it, since we have no videos or photos. Thanks

And TJ, I found it , thanks
your welcome happy to help

I don't know if everyone knows but if not it's pretty cool.

If you go to http://www.gametrailers.com/ and type Super Smash Bros. Brawl in the search adress and you watch the very first 5 to 6 videos and it will show gameplay video of The Subspace thing and shows the boss battle with Petey Pirahhna, The fight to not be a trophy (Mario and Kirby), Kirby and Princess Peach in gameplay in the subspace levels, Pit on the subspace levels, then Pit on the subspace levels after rescuing Mario, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong on the subspace levels, How Fox crashed video.

It's pretty cool, I watched them all twice.

And plus it, when you play in the subspace levels and you kill a robot the robots health and name appears in the top left corner of the screen if you want to add more robot enemies to the list.

JLU51396 said:
I don't know if everyone knows but if not it's pretty cool.

If you go to http://www.gametrailers.com/ and type Super Smash Bros. Brawl in the search adress and you watch the very first 5 to 6 videos and it will show gameplay video of The Subspace thing and shows the boss battle with Petey Pirahhna, The fight to not be a trophy (Mario and Kirby), Kirby and Princess Peach in gameplay in the subspace levels, Pit on the subspace levels, then Pit on the subspace levels after rescuing Mario, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong on the subspace levels, How Fox crashed video.

It's pretty cool, I watched them all twice.

And plus it, when you play in the subspace levels and you kill a robot the robots health and name appears in the top left corner of the screen if you want to add more robot enemies to the list.

Thanks for that for the people who did not know. And for the robot names, I will update this tommorrow, I had a long day today. 'Night everyone!

Back