Evil Genie

You install Alone In The Dark... Your comps GFX card is too advance for the game and all the monsters exit the game and eat you.

I wish for someone to find my sock.

D:
where the big toe goes?

Granted: It's filled with roman catholic chants. It can't be cleared, and it can't be ejected out of your phone.

I wish for a huge cake with sprinkles and fishing pole.

Granted. If you meant peas (as written), peas are now grown on earth. If you meant to say peace (which I think you did as peas on earth makes no sense :D) then earth is invaded shortly after and, due to our peaceful way of life, we are defenseless against enslavement.

I wish I wasn't tired at 7:30

Granted. You can now kill all your friends in Halo 3 and they get tired of you winning all the time. Now they don't invite you over anymore.

I wish I had some real food

Vdogam3r said:
*Its a pun*
Yeah. Wasn't sure if you were trying to or if it was a typo.

@gymnast: Granted. They don't sync for some reason.

I wish essay elves would sneak into my house and write mine for me while I sleep.

Granted but they steal all your families things that cost 1 $ and up. including credit cards.

I wish i had a grilled cheese sandwich that was room temperature and was good (AKA fresh cheese, not moldy) and it was on a plate when i got it.

Uber pwned.

Granted. Your Sandwhich is grilled, on a plate, and the cheese is not moldy. Just the bread.

I wish I lived in Denver

Back