Exam Results!

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay didn't see anything like this done so I was wondering how y'all did in your exams this year?

I think the people doing GCSE's haven't had theirs back yet but A level people has..

Well I just did my first year of A Levels and got -

Photography - B ( only 12 marks from an A =/ )
Media - C
ICT - E (lmao, I'm dropping it this year anywho)

At a closer look..

Photography -

Unit 1 - B
Unit 2 - B
Unit 3 - A - Exam

Media -

Unit 1 - E
Unit 2 - D
Unit 3 - A (some of you might remember what I did for that, it was the stop motion video)

ICT -

Unit 1 - U
Unit 2 - U
Unit 3 - B

Sooooo what y'all get?​

Am in Scotland so we do SQA's and i got mine 2 weeks ago roughly (school starts next week:()

These where the Standard Grades ( i think its the same as GCSE's, not sure)

But i got one A(History) Four 1's (Maths, Craft and Design, Admin and SVS) Two 2's (Music and Physics) and Two 3's (English and French).

ANd i'm sitting Highers next year(this year) whiich i think are the same as A levels......
anyways but i only needed History, Maths, Craft and Design and English, GOnna do a crash higher Art....(this will be fun..)

Last edited:
Wiired said:
Woo for ICT :D haha. Well done nonetheless. And you subconciously stole my thread idea :mad:@@
I get my GCSE results in 5-6 days so I'll see ya'll here then :)

You mean she stole your idea you got off me, biatch.

I just recievd my state test scores from 8th grade and I got:
Science: Advanced :D
Math: Proficient(20 points from advanced)
English: Proficient (14 points from advanced)
Social Studies: Proficient (4 points from advanced)

javjaoll said:
Am in Scotland so we do SQA's and i got mine 2 weeks ago roughly (school starts next week:()

These where the Standard Grades ( i think its the same as GCSE's, not sure)

But i got one A(History) Four 1's (Maths, Craft and Design, Admin and SVS) Two 2's (Music and Physics) and Two 3's (English and French).

ANd i'm sitting Highers next year(this year) whiich i think are the same as A levels......
anyways but i only needed History, Maths, Craft and Design and English, GOnna do a crash higher Art....(this will be fun..)

well done when i done my standard grades i got

1-biology
2-cdt
2-geography
2-chemistry
3-maths
3-english
3-art
4-french

and now i just got my highers results back but i only took 1 higher, and 4 int 2's

i got

A-int2 maths
A-int2 CDT
C-Higher bioglogy
C-int2 hospitality
C-int 2 English

this year i am taking

higher maths
higher physics
higher geography
int2 psycology

and yeah i think A levels are highers
and gcse's are standard grades

but english grades are worth more than ours only slightly, i dont know why though.

I averaged something like 68% in my first year of my Maths degree at Uni...70% is a First, damn so close! Am not too arsed though, because you only needed to pass the first year to get into the second, from now on my scores will count towards my final score!

Ahh A-Level results day, what a night! Last year when I got mine, I got back off holiday on the day, so I was already f*ck tired, then after I got my results I just went out an got absolutely leathered...I probably slept for like the next 4 days : /

DRUMROLL PLEASE.

A - ICT
A - English Language
A - English Literature
B - Maths
BB - Science
B - RE
B - Art (punch in the face)
C - French
D - Grrraaaphics

Hm, pretty average.

Got mine today:
French - A*
Maths - A
History - A
Science - BB
English Lit - B
English Lang - B
RS - B
Geography - C
Business Studies - C

There we go! :) I didn't do too bad.

Heck, I havnt even done my SATs yet...

(Year 9 SATs that is)

But yeah, I do options next year anyway and we have just been set which I think sucks the way it is set out, like in R.E and History I can not be in the top group unless I am top in english which I have no idea how I ended in the third set for english when clearly there is some people higher that shouldnt be there.

But yeah Well Done and good luck to everyone getting their results.

I am waiting for mike to come online to tell me his:)

Celestial said:
Got mine today:
French - A*
Maths - A
History - A
Science - BB
English Lit - B
English Lang - B
RS - B
Geography - C
Business Studies - C

There we go! :) I didn't do too bad.

I hate you. D:

How did you do so well!? And in french.

Edit: Awaits for Mike and his genius maths result.

Frogger said:
I hate you. D:

How did you do so well!? And in french.

I hate the french teacher and she hates me, and it just so happened I have been put in her lessons for next year, what joy.

I dont get how people can do so well in french, in my opinion it is a worthles language, now if we got taught Spanish, that would be worth it.

Back