exams

5 A-Level exams and 3 AS resists... No pressure, it just determines where I'll spend the next 4 years of my life...

I finished my last exam of the year today! Woohoo! :)
I screwed it up badly and I'm fairly sure I've failed, but hopefully the other exams will make up for it.

Good luck to everyone else in their exams.

I have...physics and business AS re-sits next week (3 exams) then 8 A-level exams :( Stupid school MAKES us do General Studies lol the school next door doesn't have to do it, proper stupid. Hopefully I will do well...I need 300 UCAS points + at least a D in physics which is easy but you know...I could get a really hard exam and just fail completely lol.

Was a bit of a bad idea to buy Pokemon really because I am just playing that all the time when I should be revising...Should probably be revising now actually and I'm on this forum :( I'm just not motivated at all! I don't even want to go to university lol.

Good luck everyone else btw!

FST?

I got my second and last one Monday..

Media, should be a walk in the park.. (I hope)

Brawny said:
oh, Functions, Statistics, Trigonometry.... It's a section of the CHICAGO MATH...

Ahh right, gezz I could never do that.

Are ya really brainy or is this just a normal thing?

Only the REAL clever people are allowed to do statistics in my old comp and in my college now

surfinrach90 said:
What the hell is 'motivational techniques'?
Basically a way to make you study like you have a purpose and goal to reach. I like to think of it coming with a reward if you put in the effort such as lots of wii gaming post-exam period. :D

I got exams coming up in mid July, better get started! =\

By the way, good luck to everyone for their exams, hope you go well!

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
Ahh right, gezz I could never do that.

Are ya really brainy or is this just a normal thing?

Only the REAL clever people are allowed to do statistics in my old comp and in my college now

No, I have the hardest class list in my school.

Taking PDM (precalculus, discrete math), and Advanced Placement Statistics next year. (usually smart people only take one)...

Physics, Chemistry AND Advanced Placement Biology. (again, only 1)

8 semesters of English

Back