exams

Brawny said:
No, I have the hardest class list in my school.

Taking PDM (precalculus, discrete math), and Advanced Placement Statistics next year. (usually smart people only take one)...

Physics, Chemistry AND Advanced Placement Biology. (again, only 1)

8 semesters of English

Precalculus? What's all that about? I do physics at university yet I've never even heard of it.

I have Applicable Mathmatics AND Calculus on Tuesday, Physics AND Ancient History on Wednesday :(, but I guess I have done my Chem and English exams.........

Goodluck to everyone with their exams. I, on the other hand, have passed these difficult times just three weeks ago. I hope you will as well.

Napalmbrain said:
Precalculus? What's all that about? I do physics at university yet I've never even heard of it.

lol....america.

Here's the books that a LOT of the midwest and east use for math.

ucsmp_covers_spread.gif

I followed them all so far. You'd think there'd be forum for answers or help, but I couldn't find one.

w00t found an easy way to revise without distractions that I've just been doing and worked really well.. relaxing on the bench in my garden :] and I could concentrate and everything, might sound stupid but now I feel I know everything from an hour and half revision session of one of my Maths revision books :D wooop, ina good mood now :]

Ohhhkaaaaay, maths exam tomorrow, good luck to anyone taking it.

I've found that bringing my friend over to revise is better, but, with my mum supervising so it won't go a biiiit off track. But there was that spider we made her scoot away.

Bahaha, an exam every day next week. :(

Frogger said:
Ohhhkaaaaay, maths exam tomorrow, good luck to anyone taking it.

I've found that bringing my friend over to revise is better, but, with my mum supervising so it won't go a biiiit off track. But there was that spider we made her scoot away.

Bahaha, an exam every day next week. :(
Same, good luck to you too.
Bah at having a friend over though to revise with me, my friend even suggested it to me, but I find it hard revising on my own, let alone with a buddy :p might be different for you though, good luck with that though!

Back