exams

Leviathan said:
Yeah it's pure... I suck at pure, but I make it up by being good at mechanics.

Pure was my favourite, I got most of my marks from that. Statistics was the worst though, I'm atrociously bad at it. :lol:

All this talk of GCSEs and A-levels is making me feel nostalgic...

I'd like to revive this thread with a toast to my very easy maths calculator exam :p

Such I shame I couldn't do the other one, nuh, should get a decent mark though.

It shall be good ol' religion tomorrow, an exam where you can't go wrong, you just need great argumentative skills. :)

Biology was really easy, but I'm hating the thought of chemistry.

Thank God my exams finish on the 15th, then I can spend more time sucking at Frets on Fire.

Frogger said:
I'd like to revive this thread with a toast to my very easy maths calculator exam :p

Such I shame I couldn't do the other one, nuh, should get a decent mark though.

It shall be good ol' religion tomorrow, an exam where you can't go wrong, you just need great argumentative skills. :)

Biology was really easy, but I'm hating the thought of chemistry.

Thank God my exams finish on the 15th, then I can spend more time sucking at Frets on Fire.
*toast* both Maths papers were easssy. Irony is I thought that non-calculator was easier than todays, and you think differently.. but still :)
The whole religion/R.S is pretty much all you have to in Business Studies which is my last exam on the 14th, just answer questions like 'What are the advantages of a Business' and stuff, pretty easy. Just Science and Business left, than 3 months of relaxation :D woopwoop

Wiired said:
Off topic but I've played that, pretty fun :] took me a while to realise you had to use the pick though :aureola:

OH MY GOD - I had that problem until I girly slapped my sister into figuring out how it worked with me. >>;

Anyway, is maths the only exam we have the same? I think my sciences are OCR and my english are AQA, and I've done all my english exams, gonna miss 'em. A night of sleep instead of last minute revision.

Frogger said:
OH MY GOD - I had that problem until I girly slapped my sister into figuring out how it worked with me. >>;

Anyway, is maths the only exam we have the same? I think my sciences are OCR and my english are AQA, and I've done all my english exams, gonna miss 'em. A night of sleep instead of last minute revision.
Yeeah same :) English over for me too. Got Science on Wednesday by any chance?

Wiired said:
Methinks you took triple Science? Gaaahhh.. I just got a paper combining all 3 topics 'cause I took Double :)

Wedidn'tgethtefreakingoption. :mad5:

Well, I'm doing double award, you get tested on the subjects seperately but they all combine together on averages to make your two GCSEs. Which is really a kick up the arse.

lOL, I accidentally unsubscribed because it's only brits who still have exams. :p

Yes, frets on fire. I'm still pretty big into it, as I don't have a 360 or PS2. And I like having songs that are GOOD.

Anyways, good luck all on whatever ones you still have. suck to be you.

Back