Excite Truck - Air Spins

MaXiMiUS

Custom User Title (TM)
Dec 7, 2006
Nanaimo, BC, Canada.
Wii Online Code
2573-4546-5926-8361
I don't know if it's just me, but they're the most damnable annoying thing to do in this game.

I've been trying for an hour now, and I still can't get anything better than a 360! The stupid tutorial (Stunt 2 Air Spin) wants a 720 out of me!

Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder if that's even possible. Anybody have tips?

It's all about timing man. you rock the controller from left to right while holding the 1 button and turbo.

I find it works best to let go of 1 and turbo then repeat when your truck makes a complete turn. once the front of the truck is facing foward again rock it.

I also find you have to be kind of violent with the controller. It took me a bit to get the timing right, i would suggest just practicing while racing not in the tutorial. hope this helps.

I cant do the 720 at all. I spent an hour and had no luck.

ive done a couple 1080's.

there not hard when you get the hang of it. But you gotta start them when your at the highest peak of your jump, and do it over and over....

Just gotta get the hang of doing the 360 faster when you jump, and then you should be able to make it spin again.

In the tutorial, i remembered when doing the 720, you do the 360, then you only have like a split second to do the next 360 to make your 720

just keep trying, the game is fun! :D

Back