Excite Truck...Any good?

chessaholic

WiiChat Member
Aug 27, 2006
Wales, UK
Hey, has anyone played Excite Truck? It was one of the games i was looking forward too, and after recent dissapointments with Red Steel and Monkey Ball i thought id look into it. Seems quite simple, easy to pick up and a lot of fun. Sorry if there is a post like this but i did a quick search on this forum and didnt find anything. Lot of new posts lately..

I'm not normally a racing game fan, as I play mostly RPGs, but this one actually looks fun.

I played this at Gamestop and though the graphics weren't that good, the game was pretty fun. I like the control set-up.

yeah it's definatly fun......the best games aren't out yet so if you want something casual fun get this one.....split screen is really hard to play but single player is a good time.

I played it at game stop. It has OK graphics and is pretty fun. It is like the exact oppisite of gran turismo as realism goes, you probobly knew that, but its fun. I want to get it also. it got a 7.7 on ign i think.

I played the demo for this at gamestop. It was the first wii game that I ever played and it was brilliant and absolute fun! I reccomend it. I will eventually get it.

I played it at EB and it was a bit too wild for me. Your in the air for too long off big jumps, like 5 seconds. I think with abit of practice and track memorization this game would be pretty fun. The graphics wern't ugly, they are just very basic.

Graphics are great for a Wii game. I've beaten the game, it is tons of fun. It takes a bit to get good at driving but after that it is easy as hell. I am still in the process of unlocking the "Mirror" mode.

I thought the graphics were alright, but the game was really fun for the short time I played it. Although I heard its short on the features side.

well i like this title because its like cruisin USA was for the N^$ in excite truck i can just pick up and race in it, and since i have all my music on an SD card for the wii i can listen to all my music while racing and its cool, i like this game because its competitive with the computer but it does take some getting used to

I play excite truck and for me it is kindov easy but it is fun, after a long time it gets boring because for me it is easy.
I give it a 6 out of 10

Back