excite truck cheap?

who the hell sells wii games at a garage sale? You're name is zach and your a fanboy anyway, 'nuff said.

as for everyone else, thanks for the help. except for the best buy/eb games guy

dreamcastninja said:
who the hell sells wii games at a garage sale? You're name is zach and your a fanboy anyway, 'nuff said.

as for everyone else, thanks for the help. except for the best buy/eb games guy
for one thing, i'm not a fanboy! I own a 360 that I play regularly as well as a wii.:mad5: and I just saw some people selling wii games at a garage sale( zelda, super monkey ball, and wii sports.) so dont get all worked up about it.:prrr: and what the heck does my name have to do with anything?

zachp18 said:
for one thing, i'm not a fanboy! I own a 360 that I play regularly as well as a wii.:mad5: and I just saw some people selling wii games at a garage sale( zelda, super monkey ball, and wii sports.) so dont get all worked up about it.:prrr: and what the heck does my name have to do with anything?

I say you are a liar. Its my opinion so there is nothing you can do about it.

Gosh, I never should have posted in this thread in the first place. All I was trying to do was help dreamcastninjaout by telling him that you might find excite truck at a gargae sale because I saw some wii games at one before. but all I got was people yelling at me for trying to help. jeez.:sick:

Whatever...:prrr: Ciper, i think your taking the wii games at a garage sale thing way out of hand. like i said i was just trying to help. I saw some wii games at a garage sale so i just reccomended looking at one.

"I never should have posted in this thread in the first place"

thanks for admitting your mistack Zach...You finally manned up!

As for Wii's at a garage sale, that assnine comment makes you deserve my assholery (i'm allowed to make up words) The bottom line is it is impossible to find wii games, let alone a specific wii game at a garage sale in the united states. I will go to every garage sale I can as this is my weekend off this month. I bet I will not find any wii games for sale. As a matter of fact, why doesn't the entire forum go garage sale hunting and asking them if they are selling wii games. Bet nobody is selling any.

dreamcastninja said:
"I never should have posted in this thread in the first place"

thanks for admitting your mistack Zach...You finally manned up!

As for Wii's at a garage sale, that assnine comment makes you deserve my assholery (i'm allowed to make up words) The bottom line is it is impossible to find wii games, let alone a specific wii game at a garage sale in the united states. I will go to every garage sale I can as this is my weekend off this month. I bet I will not find any wii games for sale. As a matter of fact, why doesn't the entire forum go garage sale hunting and asking them if they are selling wii games. Bet nobody is selling any.
wow, now that I think of it, it was pretty odd that I saw some wii games at a garage sale. I should of bought them because they were only ten bucks a pop!:yikes:

Back