Excite Truck, European launch

CameronBanga

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2007
Northwest Indiana
Wii Online Code
1893-2875-3208-0939
As many of you know, Excite Truck will see a European launch next Friday. I am just curious as to if any Europeans are excited about the game and what everyone's opinions about the game are?

We will be reviewing it on the WiiChat.com Show this week, we were also curious as to if anyone who hasn't played the game had any questions which we could answer on the show.

The game has been pretty good in my opinion so far. However, I am just curious about other opinions.

Yes, i agree, the game looks like a lot of fun and the multiplayer will be great, im exited about its release and will definitly get a copy of it on saturday (a day after its release?)

The game does look like great fun and I am seriously considering buying it, possibly to hold me over until the march releases , it will probably cause as many "NO NO NO NO, LUCK LUCK" moments as mario kart :D

its been released in america for a while, its great, i haven't tried NFS carbon, but excite truck is quite addicting

Yep - multiplayer may as well be non existent - no other trucks feature in multiplayer races and apparantly it's graphically poor in this mode........

Single player looks awesome though...............

I can't wait! Me and my boyfriend are getting it for other for valentines day lol

goin to be excellent i think it looks so cool and the jumps u can do r awesome but ive heard that the multiplayer is a let down too:( the single player looks brill though im definetly buyin this game:thumbsup:

Back