Excite Truck: Have Your Say

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Hi, i live in the UK, and im thinking about buying the new Excite Truck game. it looks awesome, and great to play multiplayer, but what do you guys think?

If you have the game, can you jus gimmie some feed back, on how the single and multi player features are? Thanks.

I don't own Excite Turck yet but i've heard that the gameplay doesn't take long to master and they aint much to you 'osesed' (like T.P.) so you'll be over it with in four hours.
Note: These aint my words ive jus paraphrashed

If i were you i'd just rent it, then if you like it buy it or just keep renting it out untill you done with it.

i definatly reccomend it , its so much fun i also reccomend using your own music because the ingame music isnt that good

The graphics are great. Especially in 480p. The problem with the game is Multiplayer and I've asked before but NO ONE seems able to answer...Is Need for Speed the same? Do you only have 2 people in Multiplayer without any computers? Besides that problem Excite Truck doesn't have a lot tricks to work with.

Hard man has never played the game so he would not have a clue...

but it is a really fun game.. as the name describes its really exciting and intense havent tried multiplayer yet but ime gonna try it in 2seconds...
the graphica are really smooth and i think they look awesome so dont worry about this game graphically..You will be surprised how fun and compliacted it is for a car game ( you have to worry about ur turbo gauge and not hitting into any trees and aiming your jumps and tilting baclward on jumps ECT...
For controls its really simple.. the 2 button is to accelerate and the 1 button is for the brakes while the D-pad is for turbo

ok thanks .....wiiiiiii...... you helped me out alot there :D

I've almost completed it and I think it's brilliant, the tracks are great and the trucks are real good. Well worth the buy, and the controls are great, doesn't take long to get used to in my opinion.

It starts out being a really great game, but unfortunately I don't find the replay value to be all that high. Once you've beaten all of Excite Mode and most of Super Excite things start to get really really hard. If you can manage to beat Super Excite Mirror Mode just become frustrating. The only reason to replay the tracks is to unlock all of the trucks, but then once you've done that there really isn't much of a point to playing it again.

So in short the game was amazing when I first got it, but it just becomes a bore near the end.

Even multiplayer gets old :(

Back