Excite Truck: Have Your Say

Funnest racing game ive played in ages. I love my car games and highly recommend it if your looking for something that isnt such a serious realistic game. Steering takes about 10minutes to get used to, but its so fast and fun. Cant wait to play multi.

I just bought it cuz it was 10$ off so I gave it a try... it's nice! good controls!!!

The graphics are NOT crap. They're pretty. :D

Also, the game is really fun, but it won't last for that long.

excite truck = exciting

man, this game is awesome. i dont see how anyone can't enjoy racing trucks while listening to your own customized soundtrack... the levels are fun and the trucks are very different...

This is, after Zelda, the second best wii game out there IMO

nintendo knows what they're doing with games... the third-party ones just arent cutting it right now

i was thinking about picking this one up also. The BB coupon ends tomorrow and its either this or Trauma Center. But i already have trauma center for DS so I might pick Excite Truck up.

No, Rent it first because. I have it and its a waste of 50 bucks. I played it crazy for about the first two days then just got sick of it. Its so repetive and pointless. Its the same thing over and over again. Its annoying actually. I think that Wii Sports Bowling and that only not even including the other 4 games is better then excite truck. Its too overrated and cheesy.
Wario Ware is ALOT better. I have that game also, just those two games actually lol. Wario multiplayer is a blast(mind the 8yr old vocab) playing with your friends.

i just picked up Excite truck tonite at BB w/ the $10 off coupon which expires tomorrow. So far its fun. Game is crazy fast and sometimes hard to tell where you are going. I only played the bronze stage but I'm liking it. As for the other person who said to get Warioware.. it fun for the first week then it got boring and repetitive. You'll pretty much played through all the mini games too so its easy. I guess its a love or hate it type of game. Excite truck might be one of those games for you too.

really fun and addictive game its really cool i would advise any1 2 get it i dont even like racin games that much but i love this game!!!:thumbsup:

Giving that I own it, I'll review it:

I think that Exite Truck is a well rounded game which has a blend of everything a typical racing game needs: dynamics, action and so on. If you were wondering, it's published by Nintendo. It's a definate buy for me.

This game is pretty much terrific. The controls are fairly tough, but once you get used to them, it's pretty much spectacular. I wish there were more levels, but 20 or so still isn't that bad. I would definitely recommend it and say that it's probably the best racing game I've played.

Back