Excite Truck™ is the ultimate wii racer!!

Andy247

WiiChat Member
May 11, 2009
A small house in England
Wii Online Code
2810-2655-6636-3175
other than no wifi it is the Ulitmate racing game one the wii
its got the speed, graphics, tricks, replay value, and the best of all it PLAYS REALY SMOOTH!

Yeah, I prefer Excitebots to Excite Truck personally. Mario Kart Wii is still my favorite racer on the Wii though.

Aye, you realize Excite Truck is 2 and a half years old? It's still awesome but you're a little late.

I tried Excitebots but the stupid in-race games mess me up. Especially the red bar you have to circle ten times. What the hell did they include that for?

I havent tried Excite Trucks yet but its on my list.

I've yet to play Excitebots (yes, that's right) since I only play two games on my Wii now, and don't plan on expanding my library any time soon (... except for maybe Madworld, or Okami's re-release). I'll agree Excite Truck was a good game, but... I mean, come on, it was out around the Wii's release date, if not the very day it came out.

Mario Kart Wii is also better, IMO; more replay value, wi-fi, etc. etc.

its a classic game u dumb ass classic's go on for ever

I was merely referring to you making a new thread about it when there are numerous threads for it already you could have posted in since it was a wii launch title. In all honesty though I don't really care. I was going to say more inflammatory stuff but I don't see a reason other than pissing you off so I won't. Albeit its tempting.

I have to say that I really prefer Mariokart wii over Excitebots.

I totally agree with this comment:
I tried Excitebots but the stupid in-race games mess me up. Especially the red bar you have to circle ten times. What the hell did they include that for?

It's selling so bad here in Canada it's been half price on Amazon.ca for the last 3 weeks !!! :lol::lol:

Back