Excite Truck or Elebits

Dec 26, 2006
I wanted a fun but not serious game to play because all i have so far is zelda. I was thinking Excite Truck or Elebits. I was wondering what u would get and also if there is anyother good games.(i dont want a red steel,COD3 games or any other serious game):thumbsup:

Do Not get Excite Truck. That game has no depth. I bought it and was entertained for about... 2 days. Im taking it back to Gamestop this coming weekend to return it and put a reserve on Wii Play

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz is a blast to play. Challenging too and I haven't even gotten to the 50 mini games. I've heard a few of the mini games are worthless but there are also some real fun party games. It's easy to pick up the game play and fun to play. Seems to fit what you are looking for.

Elebits is fun, will run you a good 10 hours, but you won't really play multiplayer wasnt that fun. Excite Truck..its very fun, you can feel the speed, but has no depth. Honestly I think you have more of a chance of coming back to Excite Truck for a quick race rather than Elebits, but Elebits will last longer from the beginning. Take your pick.

tarheelsuperman said:
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz is a blast to play. Challenging too and I haven't even gotten to the 50 mini games. I've heard a few of the mini games are worthless but there are also some real fun party games. It's easy to pick up the game play and fun to play. Seems to fit what you are looking for.
I might just get Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz and Elebits and not Excite truck,thx

Redan499 said:
Do Not get Excite Truck. That game has no depth. I bought it and was entertained for about... 2 days. Im taking it back to Gamestop this coming weekend to return it and put a reserve on Wii Play
does gamestop let you take back already opened games? i have only played excite truck not elebits but me and my brother have ben playing it for almost the past two days and have not realy got bored, we havnet even got to the challenges yet just the races.

I bought both ExciteTruck and Elebits last night and have thoroughly enjoyed both of them, especially ExciteTruck. I know it's pretty simple, but it's so damn fun that I think it's a must have for every Wii Game Library. Elebits is fun, but so weird. If you're not sure about them, I would recommend renting them and basing your decision on that.

If I had a choice to buy one or the other, I woud buy Excite Truck. I heard there's no depth to it, but damn that game is addictive. Plus listening to your own music from an SD card is pretty cool.

you cant take it back but you can trade it in for store credit. but you prob wont get more then $20. its stupid to return the game

I was wondering the same thing... I played excite truck @ gamestop, but ended up going w/elebits. I'm glad I did too!

i have excite truck but sitll wrapped. took MUA back for it. but deciding wether or not i should keep it at all. Ikinda like the fact that its a simple game since i have enough games in the back log. but there really isnt much to choose from after zelda and super monkey ball. i looked at rayman but i ususly game solo. also thought about madden to try out the new controls.

I cant decide, excite truck or need for speed. wut do u guys think??

Back