Excite Truck.....or.......Monkey Ball

Neither. Which games do you have now? What type of gameply are you looking for and will you be playing with other people or mostly alone? Answer those questions and I will get you a better game for your hard robbed money.

If you are only deciding between those two games, I would have to say Monkey Ball. Monkey Ball just looks more fun than excite truck. Plus, it has 50 mini games along with the main story mode.

Ok HOLD up here.

I love love love LOVE monkey ball, alright?

But maybe it's just me, but the tilt and control is as hard as hell to work.
then again I only played mine for 10 minutes before turning it off.

Monkey Ball isn't meant to be very good. I have SMB for my GC and whilst it IS fun, it gets a bit... repetitive. Don't know much about Excite Truck though.

rodriguez said:
Marvel Alliance looks pretty good though...
yes it looks good.

but that's about it:prrr:

I'm with you on this boat - I'm getting Madden but there's still 5 other good games to decide from

Is it pants then?
I don't know what to get. I'm figuring I can get a bundle on release, I'm just pre-booked for the actual console. I'd rather get a game with it as well.

I have Excite Truck and it's really fun. Sure, it's not one of those games that you will play for hours on end, but it's really fun to play for maybe 30 minutes at a time every once in a while. If you want a game to play for hours on end, I recomend The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I've also heard that Red Steel can get fun if you get used to the controls. I've heard good and bad about this game, but you might want to check it out.

I'm not keen on Monkey Ball - its good for a laugh with mates but I'm pretty much a loner when it comes to my games. I like "puzzle" type games, not ones that I can just sit down and play, but ones that take a while.
And I never really took to Zelda, dunno why. I'm keeping all my GC games anyway, so we'll see.

Back