Excite Truck Or Need 4 Speed??

nfs is much more detailed, more stuff to unlock, you can upgrade you cars etc.

excite truck is more, start the race and go, at mad speeds and mental jumps.

I personally prefer nfs.

i'd say excite truck even though i've never been on nfs: carbon, bin on the ds one and i thought it was crap.

does the controls are the same??? I have excite truck and think is hella good!

dont know about nfs tho never played it yet

Bought excite truck two days ago. Pretty fun game. I think Carbon would be good, however after owning it on PC and playing at full specs, I would find it difficult to adjust to the lower end graphics. Excite truck is just full speed and heaps mental.

Exite Truck, NFS has failed ever since Underground. Besides, Exite Truck is much more interactive and easy to pick up. The physics of the game were also incredible.

i think im gonna get excite truck cuz ur rite, nfs did suck in a couple versions

the only 1 i liked it 4 was 360, which i dont have

.. what about GT Pro Series? rofl

I saw this laying on the FLOOR at the store today. I guess it fell off the discount rack. No one is buying it. It must suck ass.

As a owner of both.
I prefer Excite Truck.
It's cooler because the landscapes change and it adds a lot to the gameplay.
It's overall a better experience.
I suggest it instead of Need for Speed.

hello im new to this site but i will say that ive played both before i got my wii for christmas... carbon was cool cuz of all the normal nfs attributes(upgrades,customization) but ecxite truck was so new and was refreshing and is a lot of fun to play the graphics arent bad at all, and the landscape change and turbo boost are amazing...... i went with excite truck and i couldnt be happier

fast speed and crazy jumps - excite track

cool cars, real graphics and drifting - nfs

Back