Excite Truck or Tiger Woods or....?

This Wiik

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Well I just beat Super Paper Mario and am looking for another game.

I love racing games (think Metropolis Street Racer and Project Gotham Racing Style).

Excite Truck seems like it might be a little too cartoony and over the top.

Also, I really enjoyed Wii Sports golf, but I understand the controls aren't as free on Tiger Woods.

Right now I want a fun game you can pick up and play .. not another journey like Super Paper Mario or Zelda. Suggestions please.

i just bought tiger woods yesterday and i'm having lots of fun with it... i havent tried excite truck though...

Get excite truck for a racing game it is awesome and the controlls are the balls. Soo I would turn u in the direction of the excite truck for I am one who enjoys the racing scean as well.

I have not played Excite Truck but I would still recommend Tiger Woods. You say the controls aren't as free but it is a good thing. Instead of motioning a half-hearted putt shot for your 250m drive, you actually have to put a lot of your effort in to get a half decent shot.

The gripes IGN have about TW07's controls, I personally did not have a problem with.

I own both and would say if you want adrenalin, get excite truck, mucho fun with cars to unlock, I wouldn't use the word 'lastability' to describe it.

If you want a longer drawn out affair, get Tiger Woods.

I agree with Willygood, all reviews slag the controls, but if personalise your swing (I can't begin to explain my technique for a 300+ drive) then it works fine, you will even know when you've done a pants shot the moment you hit the ball.

Last edited:
Excite Trucks will prolly be my next Wii game. Allthough the Wii Sports (Golf) is lots of fun, I wouldnt go out and invest in another golfing game, due to the faq that I get enough of entertainment of golf in Sports. But again, thats just my opinion ;)

Tiger Woods is much better than Wii sports though, you get so much more variety on courses and stuff. The controls are very realistic, no problems here. Different than Wii Sports though, takes a bit to get used to.

Excite Truck is a very fun, and a very entertaning game -for a day or tow.
Thats the problem with Excite Truck, you get quickly bored with it.

Excite Truck is an awesome game. One of my favorites.
Tiger Woods is a great game also.
I just picked up Godfather and it's my new favorite game.

Back