Excite Truck Or TW?

---Brian---

WiiChat Member
Apr 1, 2007
Scotland
What should i get, i have enjoyed the older Tiger Wood's but i really feel like a Racing game for my Wii since Blazing Angels handles really well, what should i get?

Get Excite Truck, everybody says that it's cool and fun. If I were you I bought it, because I really don't have that game, and the only racing game I have is Need for Speed:Carbon. NFSC is great with the Wiimote, so Excite Truck should be great too.;)

You can't go wrong with either one. I own both and enjoy both. I give them both 5 out of 5 stars... Go with Excite Truck since that's what it appears your leaning towards at the moment. Make sure to get the wheel too though, it compliments the game well.

I have both games and recommend either one. Excite truck is an addicting game that you can play for a long time if you unlock all the tracks and trucks. Tiger woods is a fun game also. It is 100x better than the Wii sports game. You can't go wrong with both games.

im unable to play any Tigher Woods game and retain conciousness...:zzz:

E T , if I might say.
I am still wrestling on- to unlock the mirror mode.
so let's say the 'game play is motivating'

Apparently TW isn't getting good reviews on the Wii, but how is it much different. I mean it should be better then the older ones.

ajvizzgamer101 said:
Apparently TW isn't getting good reviews on the Wii, but how is it much different. I mean it should be better then the older ones.

oddly enough the down side to TW is the reality of it all, one can get just as frustrated playing real golf--plus it kinda blows in comparison to WiiSports golf, I went pro in that sport first so i do like the golf games. The problems include not really knowing how the rough or bunker can affect your shot, and the movement of the player doesent translate into real time aswell as sports did (i.e. putting)

Excite is multi player bliss, only down side--only 2 player, i traded elebits for it w/ a friend, best decision i ever made

Back