Excite Truck Question

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
I just have a quick question for those that have excite truck. In the Fiji level I notice allot of black dots in the sky, are those pixels or really poorly done birds.

Also, from far away do you notice similar but smaller dots around the trees? Again are those pixels or just poorly done environments (Canada is the level)

ive wondered that myself, id like to think those are poor looking birds, like mutant crows

well judging that you are seeing the same thing I doubt that we would both be experiencing GPU death but it is a possibility. Can anyone else confirm??

do you even have a wii?

dds said:
do you even have a wii?
No, I just like pretending to so that I can fit in with you guys.

No **** I have a Wii. :rolleyes:

And I just played a Fiji level and I didn't notice any black dots??

when you start the level look up in the sky and do it as you continue to play, and at the end wait a few seconds do any show up there??

the reason i asked is b.c ur name says u need a wii

dds said:
when you start the level look up in the sky and do it as you continue to play, and at the end wait a few seconds do any show up there??

the reason i asked is b.c ur name says u need a wii
Heh, my bad, seemed like you were just trying to be a prick. :D I need to update that.

Anyways, I played it again and I really don't see any black dots. Is it an any particular Fiji level or all of them?

Sorry man my bad....as for the dots...FU** Ive had so much problems with the wii its not even funny and I dont want this to be another one. I first noticed it in the first 2nd / 3rd fiji race you ever do if you can drive slow and keep an eye in the sky to see if you see anything as to what I have mentioned because if this is another problem with my wii, im returning it and not buying one till sometime later
thanks in advance man

I'll check tomorrow [jsut got in from work and tis late with school tomorrow] but off the top of my head i cant say that ive seen em. i'll try all the fiji maps.

thanks allot guys, I really appreciate all the help....i didnt notice them myself till i started my second run through the game since i deleted my original file so It takes some looking around but I noticed them and they move pretty erratically almost like a flock of birds would in real life but insight from other wii owners is always helpful

thanks again

I've beaten all tracks on Excite and Super Excite mode and I haven't seen (or noticed?) them of the 100 or so times I've played the various Fiji and Canada tracks.

Take some pictures of it and show us. That way I could go back to the areas on my Wii and see if the same thing shows up my TV.

Here is some more details and pics to where i seen these dots/ birds:

Excite race mode / Silver Medal Race / Fiji (beach Run)

Take the first turn right, make the banking turn left and just as the cliff ends you see them up in the sky

Also, when the race is starting up dont hit 2 just wait till the camera starts to show you bits of the race track and you see them again

Below are the pictures, I went to EB games and I seen them there 2 but I prefer validation form a retail version of the game, not a demo

Attachments

• IMG_1163.JPG
    IMG_1163.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1164.JPG
    IMG_1164.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1167.JPG
    IMG_1167.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1168.JPG
    IMG_1168.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1170.JPG
    IMG_1170.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1171.JPG
    IMG_1171.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1169.JPG
    IMG_1169.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 92
Dunno about you guys but i cant see any there, but then what do i know i dont even have the game, gotta wait till Feb 16 =(

are you saying you cant see them on the pictures because they are clearly visible

Back