• Monster 4x4 World Circuit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GT Pro Series

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey, this is a thread to ask what you guys think! If you could get 1 racing game, or are getting a racing game, what one would you pefer most? These are 3 exclusive to Wii racing titles coming out on Launch. So vote up!

(This is a re-creation of Equis' orginal thread with his permission of course:yesnod:)

Sovieto said:
Hey, this is a thread to ask what you guys think! If you could get 1 racing game, or are getting a racing game, what one would you pefer most? These are 3 exclusive to Wii racing titles coming out on Launch. So vote up!

(This is a re-creation of Equis' orginal thread with his permission of course:yesnod:)

Thank you!

Excite truck got my vote!

Yah. :yesnod:
Excite Truck got my vote as well.

I'm more excited about Need for Speed Carbon really, I think it will have a bit more depth than these ones, but if I had to choose I would say Excite Truck, it looks like a lot of fun.

The Need for Speed series has gone downhill IMO. I'm still undecided about the cell shaded graphics of GT Pro Series not to mention the gameplay. This leaves me with either Exite Truck or the Monster Trucks. While I've always enjoyed the trucks with the big wheels (I still play Monster Truck Madness 2 occasionally) I think Excite Truck is my top pick, mostly because of the fun factor. Changing terrain and controlling the pitch of your truck in the air with the Wii-mote should make for a fun game.

This does make me wonder however, can there be a decent racing game similar to Project Gotham and the Gran Turismo series' for the Wii? I certainly hope so.

Baloras

Back