Excite Truck!

miniminter

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
has anyone got this game because someone in a different forum sed they had and its not out till 15th february and im unsure whether to get it or not, anyone read anything bout it?

I'm in the US and I can tell you that Excite Truck is probably one of the more underrated games for the Wii. I rented it because my gf wanted to try it, and I ended up addicted to it for two weeks straight. I eventually went out and bought it.

My Review 9/10:

The Good:
-Excite Truck is a fast game with good graphics.
-You don't have to come in first to pass the track. Half of the game is about getting points, which is a welcome change from most racing games.
-You can play your own mp3s while you race.
-You can get really really big air.

The Bad:
- No online multiplayer. Then again, no other games have it yet either.
- Head to head could be better. It's only two player. My friends and I find it's more fun to just take turns racing since it's cool to watch other people race (and crash).

Overall:
In the end, Excite Truck is a game that hasn't got the accolade it deserves. It's one of the best arcade style racing games ever made. I would rank it alongside other greats like NFS Underground and F-Zero. Just play it for twenty minutes and you'll be hooked. (The motion controller takes about that long to get used to.)

lancer said:
I'm in the US and I can tell you that Excite Truck is probably one of the more underrated games for the Wii. I rented it because my gf wanted to try it, and I ended up addicted to it for two weeks straight. I eventually went out and bought it.

My Review 9/10:

The Good:
-Excite Truck is a fast game with good graphics.
-You don't have to come in first to pass the track. Half of the game is about getting points, which is a welcome change from most racing games.
-You can play your own mp3s while you race.
-You can get really really big air.

The Bad:
- No online multiplayer. Then again, no other games have it yet either.
- Head to head could be better. It's only two player. My friends and I find it's more fun to just take turns racing since it's cool to watch other people race (and crash).

Overall:
In the end, Excite Truck is a game that hasn't got the accolade it deserves. It's one of the best arcade style racing games ever made. I would rank it alongside other greats like NFS Underground and F-Zero. Just play it for twenty minutes and you'll be hooked. (The motion controller takes about that long to get used to.)
thanks man great review.

Back