excite truck....

nintendo person12

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
is it good b/c i want a good racing game that uses utilize the wiimote for a fun game so what im saying is is this game fun to play and whats your thoughts on the game.

Short answer : OMG YES GET IT!
long answer : software anyone?

its the best wii racing game so far, in my opinion. so i say go for it. and multiplayer is hella fun

on a side note,
w00t!! 300 posts!!

Stranger said:
its the best wii racing game so far, in my opinion. so i say go for it. and multiplayer is hella fun
on a side note,
w00t!! 300 posts!!

Not only that, it is one of the best games ever, fullstop !! You can pick it up and play within 5 minutes, but there is a lot of scope for pure hardcore gaming later on if you want to unlock the newer tracks.

Criminally underrated, even Edge got it badly wrong, and now it's heading to the bargain bin, £25 in Gamestation, £29 in Asda last i saw.

Any yes, it totally utilises the wii remote.

Apart from Wii sports & Zelda, best game on Wii by a country mile. Oh and if your a rock guitar fan the soundtrack is awesome.

Makes Motorstorm look like it's running in slow mo :D

zakrocz said:
Not only that, it is one of the best games ever, fullstop !! You can pick it up and play within 5 minutes, but there is a lot of scope for pure hardcore gaming later on if you want to unlock the newer tracks.

Criminally underrated, even Edge got it badly wrong, and now it's heading to the bargain bin, £25 in Gamestation, £29 in Asda last i saw.

Any yes, it totally utilises the wii remote.

Apart from Wii sports & Zelda, best game on Wii by a country mile. Oh and if your a rock guitar fan the soundtrack is awesome.

Makes Motorstorm look like it's running in slow mo :D

200% agreed.

Its a great game to pass the time. Plus you can listen to your own tracks while flying over mountains. What more could you want?

its ok, i got bored with it pretty fast. But its prolly the best racing game so far.

When you play the game, are the controls better than cow racing for Wii play, because I always go the wrong way with that game...

great game
its not just racing theres u need to do tricks too
loads of fun
good multi player
lots of depth as the courses get harder and harder

its good but i question its lifespan.
i traded it in after a few weeks because i got bored of it.
its a bit short on game modes and depth i think
7/10

Back