Excitebets?

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
You read correctly..Excitebets.. Has anyone completely got the grasp of how the betting system works in Excitebots. I was glad to see some kind of reward was put into the online multiplayer (wish mario kart had something like that) But i dont understand how it works yet. Any ideas.

You read correctly..Excitebets.. Has anyone completely got the grasp of how the betting system works in Excitebots. I was glad to see some kind of reward was put into the online multiplayer (wish mario kart had something like that) But i dont understand how it works yet. Any ideas.

I don't get it either, I need to spend more time with it, only had time to play a couple times

I just got the game today...it is so much fun, but I really stink! My husband is actually pretty good at it, and tried to play online, only to lose so miserably that he actually timed out (the other players must have been thrilled). He bet 100 on himself and lost badly!

One of the guys he was playing against had well over 120,000 pts/coins/stars/whatever you call them though. If you are a good racer, making bets on yourself online appears to be a quick way to earn mega points in order to buy new bots.

Bet System

The betting system in Excitebots: Trick Racing goes like this: you place your bet then race. During the race, you want to get as many stars as possible, as this will give you better odds on your bet. It has nothing to do with coming in first. After the race a vertical blue bar will spin and stop. This bar has a multiplier on it. If you get x0 you lose your bet, x1 you get your bet back, x2 you get double your bet, and so on up to x5 i think. Basically, if you want a quick way to get stars, bet high then go for the stars and dont worry about trying to come in first. second third or even fourth will work. I just recently bet 2500, came in last place in the race, then came in first in stars and got a x4 multiplier, giving me 10000 stars.

Back