Excitebike 64 for Virtual console?

dreville

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2007
Anyone know what the chances are of this?

I wish they'd release a few more N64 titles, anyone heard anything about these coming out??

Body Harvest
Blast Corps
Silicon Valley
WCW vs. NWO
Pilotwings 64

These games were all classics, I'm thinking Blast Corps is doubtful as it's a Rare game, and I'm not sure if Body Harvest was too.

Excitebike and Pilotwings are bound to be released eventually, the others are not assured, but they could happen. Apparently we could see Rare games on VC after all, if the news from a few weeks back is anything to go by (and before anyone mentions it, this does not include Goldeneye for licensing reasons).

Pilotwings will probably be out before the end of the year, the others might be a while. Don't worry so much though, the VC will be around for a while. ;) They'll get all our favorites out eventually. There's an average of 3 games a week, 52 weeks a year and atleast 4 years before the next console comes out. That means 624 VC games are still on the way. (Are there even that many games out there..?)

Usually consoles have a 5-year life span before a new generation comes out. Saying this, think about how many VC will be coming out in the next 4 years. ExciteBike and PilotWings are bound to be included somewhere at some time.

There are over 800 NES games, over 750 SNES, and around 400 N64 even though half are crap, and the liscensing issues that is still alot. Add that to the fact that Neo Geo is supposed to be on the way Geesh, they need to let us vote for what we want released instead of guessing for us. I don't really understand what takes so long for them to release different titles, surely they have to be able to put out more than 3 a week!

I agree. We should be able to at least vote for 1 game per month. I don't think that's too much to ask. They could ask the question 2 weeks in advance so they have time to work on it.

Back