Excitebots to Include 6 Player Online!

opitekk

Old School Master
Aug 14, 2007
Michigan
This is great news since Excitetrucks did not include this mode.

im seriously looking forward to buying this game despite it's quirkiness.

we will have to exchange codes.

i've been playing Excitetrucks all day to get me ready. :)

The only thing that was keeping Excite Truck from being the best racing game ever was the lack of online mode. If this is true and hopefully it works smoothly/laglessly then this is a must buy for all racing fans.

The only thing that was keeping Excite Truck from being the best racing game ever was the lack of online mode. If this is true and hopefully it works smoothly/laglessly then this is a must buy for all racing fans.

Excite Truck is my favorite racer of all time!!

And by the way:

I PLAYED EXCITEBOTS LAST NIGHT!! It was FUUN!!!

I really wanna like this game ,but i think its gonna try doing too much at once. As long as the bots play similar to trucks i think ill be able to look past the goofy bug vehicles.

Does anyone know the release date? I tried to look it up on Amazon but the search returned nothing. The hands-on preview sounded like a BLAST!

Gotta love a game where you get more points for spectacular crashes - crashing is about all I do, whether I'm trying to or not.

Does anyone know the release date? I tried to look it up on Amazon but the search returned nothing. The hands-on preview sounded like a BLAST!

Gotta love a game where you get more points for spectacular crashes - crashing is about all I do, whether I'm trying to or not.

Come out on 4/20 :devil:

How did you play it?

I played it after I went to bed. It was fast-paced and very "airy" just like Excitetruck. There were a lot of funny cartoon sound effects and the overall mood was Excitetruck + fun minigame challenges... It was a good dream!

Back