ExciteTruck rocks!

alizerothree

I am Error
Nov 19, 2006
Calabasas,Calfornia
Yes, It is a simple racing game, but when you get into it a bit and try to unlock Super Excite mode, it is challenging and fun! I really love the sense of speed in the game, especially when boosting and gliding through the air. At first I thought this game was b lah, but now that I've spent time and gotten better at it, and pulling off super tree runs, this game is tons of fun! I highly recommend. Whaddya guys think? Anyone unlock super excite? :cornut:

You have now convinced me to buy it.
Well, not really, but most people do complain about it getting old to fast, but you have stayed by it and it has gotten better. Definetly gonna try it. When its released anyway ;-_-

I got it a few days ago (early bday present :D) and I love it! I was worried about the controls at first, but with such a simple and quick learning curve, the game becomes really fun in no time!

Its a great game, really love it, if Im not in the mood for Zelda, I just load up my tunes on Excite Truck and have the time of my life, deffinetley will be staying in my collection for a loooong time

As a friend and I were saying when we were talking about the low scores this got, this is a pick-up-and-play game. I don't expect it to be anything deep, but I love racing games that are fast paced, and that I can just throw in the Wii, and have a blast.

Sounds like a great game. Glad I pre-ordered it.

I played it in the store and I loved it! I can't wait to get my Wii, Excite Truck will probably be the fist game I get.

Excite Truck was the first game that I ever played on the Wii. My wife and I liked it so much that she actually bought it the day after we got the Wii. We've been working of unlocking Super Excite mode, but it is a pain to get all those stars on some of the tracks. Zelda is a great game (by far my favorite yet), but Excite Truck is fun for everyone....even people who don't really like video games.

im glad you guys are enjoying it as well. I too love zelda, but if I need a change of pace, excitetruck is the best way to go. i havent even touched my new gaming rig that much since ive gotten the Wii! excitetruck rocks! i love it! its simple and fun, yet challenging but not frustrating! i hope this helps. i pray there is a way to unlock motorcycles :D

oh and when you unlock super excite, you then unlock the possibility of unlocking even MORE vehicles! :D

so can the steering wheel work wit excite truck, sine there are no cords on it, and you just pop in the wii mote in (or thats wat i think you do) i just found out a couple days ago you can by the stering wheel separatley. Saw it a target.

Back