ExciteTruck rocks!

My wife and I have been playing this game non-stop for the last few days. We finally unlocked super excite mode last night. Now I've got a lot more trucks to unlock and races to Super.

My friend told me you can use custom soundtracks in Excite Truck, and I cofirmed it here. IGN: Excite Truck Custom Soundtrack Confirmed
I will probably get this game now because this is one of my favorite features of the Xbox. But can someone who owns the game tell me if you have different folders of music can you choose which folder to play or does it just play all the music from you SD card.

There is a new Monster truck game comming to the Wii that will include the steering wheel.

omegajedi said:
My friend told me you can use custom soundtracks in Excite Truck, and I cofirmed it here. IGN: Excite Truck Custom Soundtrack Confirmed
I will probably get this game now because this is one of my favorite features of the Xbox. But can someone who owns the game tell me if you have different folders of music can you choose which folder to play or does it just play all the music from you SD card.

If you are buying excite truck for custom soundtracks... I advise you take the $50 you were to spend on the game, buy an old iPod... and listen to it while playing Need for Speed. Viola!

Custom soundtracks are oooooold school. PS1 Vigilante 8 was it called? Old school.

i know this is really off topic but since this is the gaming forum i was wondering if someone could give me some advice about the games on my sig

Back