Exciting eBay item!

Lol Christ there's some weird **** in Ebay, was going to sell my friend on there once..see how much someone would pay for a 15 year old love slave 'willing to do anything' (she didn't know about it)

surfinrach90 said:
Lol Christ there's some weird **** in Ebay, was going to sell my friend on there once..see how much someone would pay for a 15 year old love slave 'willing to do anything' (she didn't know about it)
I once saw someone successfully sell their old PSP box on ebay. Despite writing complex things like
"THIS IS JUST A BOX!"
all over the page, the dude still managed to sell it for $600.
GOd, I love America.

Gymdawg said:
I once saw someone successfully sell their old PSP box on ebay. Despite writing complex things like
"THIS IS JUST A BOX!"
GOd, I love America.

That actually happens alot. Over at the 360 forums there have a been a few people that bought the box and got really pissed off along with a few people that actually sold their box's.

A friend of mine thought he put in a bid for a 360 when it was actually a book of locations of those police auctions where he could get one from lol.

Gymdawg said:
"THIS IS JUST A BOX!"
GOd, I love America.
some people go way beyond the level of being called stupid. :lol:

Back